- Jam detection
- Emergency and reset button
- Various motor protections (thermal & magnetic).
- Rigid, flexible and modular framework – enabling hacking and extensions. The base plate is 15 mm thick.
- Extrusion hopper can be easily detached.
- Thermocouples (sensors) have clips, easy to detach.
- Stops automatically after one hour of inactivity.
- High quality cables and wiring according to industrial standards.
- Compression screw according to v4 with added extra strength
- Stronger taper bearings extra trust bearing
- Quality heatbands and PID controllers
- Simplified bearing housing design with no exotic parts as in v4, easy to replace and scale for even bigger screws
- Semi automatic control : record & replay extrusion speed
CERN Open Source Hardware License
380V or 220V
Input Flake Size
Length of screw (mm)
Effective screw length
Rated Motor Power
- Rated Motor output Torque
- Rated Motor output speed
- Heating zones
Heating power: max.
What others do with the Extrusion v4 - Lydia
|2||Shredder Hopper||2mm Stainless | 40 cm high|
|4||Motor||2.2KW | 1480 RPM | 220V or 380 V|
|6||Couplings||Custom Jaw Spider & Rubber filling|
|7||Legs||40 x 40 mm | 20 cm long|
|8||Shredder||Upgraded v3 Shredder | 32mm hexbar | 30mm shaft - keyed|
|9||Extrusion Hopper||2mm Stainless | Window | Quick-Release | Cooling-Ribs|