Plastic Hub -> Machines -> Extrusion v4 - Lydia
Popular PP extruder , perfect for labs, small enterprises; updated for a bigger screw and motor.
- Advanced extrusion control with optimized workflow to fill molds
- Jam detection
- Status lights : Ok & Error
- Emergency and reset button
- Various motor protections (thermal & magnetic).
- Rigid, flexible and modular framework – enabling hacking and extensions. The base plate is 15 mm thick.
- Extrusion hopper can be easily detached.
- Thermocouples (sensors) have clips, easy to detach.
- Complies also with basic regulations in schools.
- Stops automatically after one hour of inactivity.
- High quality cables and wiring according to industrial standards.
- Compression screw according to v4 with added extra strength
- Stronger taper bearings extra trust bearing
- Quality heatbands and PID controllers
- Simplified bearing housing design with no exotic parts as in v4, easy to replace and scale for even bigger screws
Social resources and references of our v3 extruder
Instagram | Github (open source files) | EMail | Facebook | Wiki | Community map
Discord - Support Chat (pre-sales,
community) | Telefon (Whatsapp,
English, French, German, Spanish, Catalan)